Local Camera to save the photos taken in the local storage of this app.
Photos are never transferred to Photo Library, iCloud or the Internet.
When you press the “Shoot” button, in silence, a photo is saved immediately.
You can set a password for viewing from the app.
How to get photos from local storage
- Connect the iPhone and Mac with a USB cable.
- Select the Local Camera, In the File Sharing of iTunes.
- Select photos, and save.
- If you select the unwanted photos, and press the delete key, you can delete photos from the local storage.
- If the pass code is set to the device and locked, photos can not be get.
- If you press and hold the photo on the album screen, you can delete it.
- If you forget the app password, to get photos from local storage by the File Sharing, then delete the app.
This App calculates registors value, when designing the circuit using Timer IC 555.
- Input Frequency value.
- Input Duty Ratio.
- Input C1 Value.
- Touch ‘Done’ button on keyboard.
- Registors value will be displayed.
- Set Duty Ratio to 50 ~ 99.
- If you set Duty Ratio to 50, R1 value will be set to 0.
If you have any questions, post to the following comment field.
This iOS application calculates the value of required resistor, when designing the circuit using LED.
- Input forward voltage (VF) and forward current (IF) with reference to the data sheet of LED.
- When you connect two or more LED in series, input the number of LED.
- Input the power supply voltage of a circuit.
- If you push a calculation button, the value of required resistor will be displayed.
Supposing you have a question, post to the following comment field.